Amazon Finance Operations / UK and Ireland payroll team is looking for individuals with Expertise in the UK, Ireland /European Payroll, Employee Tax and Benefits process experience.
Along with Payroll, the individual having auditing skills, problem solving skills, payroll system knowledge is plus.
Amazon seeks a Payroll Analyst with at least four years relevant experience in a large customer-oriented corporate environment where Payroll is processed on a weekly and monthly basis in multiple countries and time zones.
· Pay Amazon employees accurately, on time , every time.
· Process payroll i.e. Salary, employee / employer tax’s and other statutory deductions using in house and 3rd party payroll platform.
· Employee query management.
· Produce timely responses to queries received from employees, support team and HRBP’s.
· Review, audit and process employee working hours, report incorrect or missing payroll details to support team, business.
· View and manage human resource data on people portal.
· Process input related to the UK and Ireland and benefits, pensions, employee court orders, LOA etc.
· Process new hires, terminations, employee maintenance and other benefit deductions.
· Process manual check calculations, work with the vendor to process stop payments/reversals, enter paycheck card entries and assist with check distribution and backup other payroll analysts as needed.
· Record stock transactions, relocation transactions, third party sick pay and processing of year end transactions.
· Support scheduled and adhoc payroll task such as reporting, reconciliations, tax filings i.e. Start of year, end or year, annual employee earning records.
· Graduate in Commerce , Accounting or Finance.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience.
· Good communication ( verbal and written)
· Microsoft Excel. Word and Outlook skills are a must have.