Amazon.com employs more than 600K staff worldwide and our team’s goal is to pay our employees accurately and on Time, with the highest customer obsession and controllership, at the lowest cost to Amazon.
Job Description: Amazon seeks a Payroll Analyst with at least four years relevant experience in a large customer-oriented corporate environment where Payroll is processed on a weekly and monthly basis in multiple countries and time zones.
- Pay Amazon employees accurately, on time and every time.
- Manage Payroll inputs for weekly and monthly payruns.
- Manage employee queries related to salary payments and tax deduction.
- Post Payroll corrections using supplementary payruns.
- Process advance Payments.
- Manage salary related employee queries.
- Must adhere to compliance and controllership controls.
· Graduate in Commerce , Accounting or Finance.
· Certification in Process improvement initiative, projects. Such as YB Lean trained.
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in UK Payroll.
· Good communication ( verbal and written)
· Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook skills are a must have.