Are you looking for a Finance job opportunity where you can help grow a global business that delights customers in their everyday shopping experience on Amazon? Then this Financial Analyst role within the North America Consumables Retail finance team supporting Amazon's global reorder business including the Subscribe & Save program might interest you.
The role is an exciting opportunity to join one of Amazon’s fastest growing businesses and influence its strategic direction. The Finance team is faced with the challenge of building and improving processes and analytics that will best support decision making as the business continues to grow in complexity and size.
You will be a key player in strategic planning processes, reporting and analyzing results, evaluating business initiatives and communicating insights and recommendations to leadership. You will have plenty of opportunity to analyze complex issues in detail and help solve key reorder business challenges. You will not work on these challenges alone but collaborate with multiple stakeholders across functions and countries.
Key responsibilities include:
· Serve as finance partner working directly with leadership.
· Collect, analyze, and review quantitative data and make recommendations for a path forward.
· Develop and refine reporting and success metrics to evaluate programs and new initiatives.
· Create financial plans to guide the business' strategic direction.
· Execute ad hoc analysis and provide thoughtful and action oriented business insights.