Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst in the Prime FP&A team. Amazon Prime is the membership program that provides a premium customer experience on Amazon.com. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting and partnering within the Finance function to forecast, analyze trends, create metrics and perform analysis to support strategic business decisions. This role will also be responsible for presenting data to senior leadership communicating the weekly/monthly/quarterly results to inform our investment decisions in the Prime program.
The successful candidate will work closely with a variety of stakeholders across the Consumer and Digital businesses. A polished professional presence and the ability to influence is critical. Candidates will also have strong business judgment and an interest in understanding consumer behavior.
Some of his/her responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Build and manage models to report and forecast Economic value created by various Prime benefits
· Be comfortable with large volumes of complex data and presenting findings to senior management
· Ability to operate in fast paced environment
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or related field
· 5+ years of relevant Finance experience