At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth, and to get there we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. The PillPack Finance team is seeking a Financial Analyst to support commercial finance team. This position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with PillPack leadership, including responsibility for controllership, financial metrics, reporting, leadership updates, forecasting and analysis. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
· Serve as a key finance partner for the Pharmacy business team providing financial support and business insight
· Build out and enhance P&L and pricing models for new and existing services and develop business insights
· Lead the development of financial models that aid in key decision-making
· Perform ad-hoc analysis as needed and present findings to senior management.
· Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business
Why it matters:
PillPack is a full service online pharmacy that sorts medication by the dose and provides convenient multi-dose packets, vials, and bulk medications to a patient's door. We believe in the best possible pharmacy experience for our customers. PillPack finance team works with Business team to make this vision a reality.
Why you will love it:
You will have a direct impact on our top and bottom line with the ability to deliver improvements for our teams. You will be part of a growing, fast paced and fun team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work. You will see direct business improvements based on the results of your work.
· MBA and/or CPA desired
· Demonstrated ability to work with cross functional teams, dive deep into the details, and present findings to senior management
· Strong analytic, financial modeling, and reporting skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
· Strength in structured problem solving and ability to be highly organized
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads; ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment; comfortable with ambiguity
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, knowledge of Cognos/TM1, experience with SQL or other statistical software
· Advanced analytic skills and strong orientation to detail, with a demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models, perform variance analysis, and communicate results clearly
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience