The Selling Partner Support (SPS) finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst II to support the operations organization. The SPS organization employs over 12,000 employees who provide support to Amazon Selling Partners (3rd party sellers and vendors). This role will be a mixture of monthly reporting, data deep dives, adhoc analysis, and strategic thinking. You will partner closely with outsourcing, capacity planning, network footprint optimization, regional operations leads and the general manager of SPS operations to drive insights and find cost savings. Open to Seattle, WA or Arlington, VA locations.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Outsourcing financial controllership.
· Assist with variance analysis on operations performance.
· Perform deep dives on business inputs to identify opportunities for savings.
· Work with the functional leaders and other finance partners to build scalable financial processes and business metrics.
· Analyze and comment actual OpEx variances vs. plan and forecast and provide insight to business partners including cost-saving and process improvement recommendations.
· Support the budgeting and forecasting process.
· Maintain continuous improvement of the finance processes.