Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key member in our Alexa (Echo) Devices finance team. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fast growing businesses of Amazon in a role where you will have regular interaction with executives and various business units across the organization.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with strong interpersonal and communication skills, data collection and modeling capabilities, a keen attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
The role also requires regular interaction with various business teams, providing reporting and business support for decision making and ability to influence decisions through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives/scenarios.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Leading and participating as the key finance stakeholder in cross functional teams
· Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
· Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
· Deriving meaningful insights and recommendations from large data sets
· Tracking initiatives that span multiple business functions
· Leading ad hoc financial analyses and supporting the product development process
· Coordinating and supporting planning and month-end close processes
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 3 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.