LOCATION: Seattle, WA
MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
1. Gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative economic, financial and other data to support financial planning and operating expense management.
2. Prepare various deliverables to support both internal and external financial reporting needs, including insightful financial performance analysis to achieve business goals.
3. Take ownership, identify process improvement opportunities for existing processes, reporting and controls, and drive positive change across the organization.
4. Understand relevant accounting principles and communicate the application of GAAP to peers and business partners.
5. Participate in writing white papers to support a given accounting position.
6. Provide management and direction to junior analysts, including overseeing and reviewing reporting and Excel spreadsheet work papers.
7. Document processes.
8. Assess internal controls, identify gaps in the control process, and design additional controls to solve deficiencies.
9. Oversee the monthly close process working closely with finance team to ensure the validity of the financials and report results to senior management.
10. Act independently to complete multiple cross-functional projects with complex objectives.
11. Create and maintain reports.
12. Track down and identify sources of data, determine the validity of the data, and analyze the variance in the data between various systems and reports.
All Applicants must meet all of the above listed requirements. #0000
A master's degree or foreign equivalent in business administration/management, finance, accounting, economics, math, information systems or related discipline and 1 year of experience in financial analysis or accounting analysis, or data analysis. In the alternative, a bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in business administration/management, finance, accounting, economics, math, information systems or related discipline and 3 years of experience in financial analysis or accounting analysis, or data analysis.
Experience must include:
(1) 1 year of experience building and managing financial models for business forecasting and variance analysis using advanced excel
Spreadsheet techniques such as v-lookups and pivot tables.
(2) 1 year of experience analyzing business processes.
(3) 1 year of experience designing and implementing controls.
(4) 1 year of experience in financial reporting.
(5) 1 year of experience managing cross-functional financial projects including project design, requirements and implementation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex or national origin. #0000