At Amazon, we’re working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need dedicated people committed to creative problem solving and getting things done. If you want to help make history and have fun, Amazon is the place for you.
Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (Corp FP&A) is seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Reporting and Financial Insights (RFI) team. This is a unique opportunity to provide input and work on deliverables for the CFO, Investor Relations, Board of Directors, and broader leadership team. In addition to reporting on business results and long term planning, this role provides an opportunity to support data-driven projects and financial product enhancements with an aim to new financial insights for senior leadership.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Designing, building, and maintaining standardized and ad-hoc reporting of consolidated Amazon P&L results, as well as various other data slices.
· Creating and maintaining insightful reports when explaining monthly and quarterly variances between actuals and plan.
· Answering leadership questions by diving deep into Amazon’s chart of accounts and associated financial data.
· Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of Amazon’s data across various financial databases.
· Driving process standardization, prioritizing improvements that increase the reliability and efficiency of reporting.
· Partnering with multiple teams to execute valuable financial systems enhancements.