Amazon is looking for a Financial Analyst to be our WW Gift Cards FP&A lead. The individual will partner with business and finance partners across the globe to provide timely updates to WW financial statements, insightful guidance, resource management recommendations and financial leadership to a fast growing segment of the Company. This includes working closely with the Gift Cards Leadership Team on the strategic direction, operations and investment decisions of the business.
This role requires strong analytical acumen, process establishment skills, cognitive flexibility, a keen attention to detail, and an excellent track record of influencing business partners.
The Financial Analyst will play a key role in partnering with a team who:
· Owns the P&L generation process for overall WW Gift Cards business.
· Drives forecasts and plans revenue, costs, and free cash flow
· Develops and reports on weekly and monthly financial and operational performance metrics
· Analyzes large data sets to generate additional insights into opportunities and risks
· An MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
· Exceptional financial modeling skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel financial modeling
· Advanced analytical skills
· 3+ years of financial experience
· Experience with TM1/Cognos or similar tools
· An ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· An ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· An ability to work independently and self-motivate in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
· A work ethic based on a desire to exceed expectations
· Collaborative interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills
· Experience in a technology company or high-tech environment
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation
· 5+ years of relevant experience
· BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or similar discipline with analytical bias