*Business level of Japanese is required for this position Finance is all about the numbers…unless you work at Amazon; it’s knowing the numbers and so much more. Enthusiasm and energy help us deliver new ideas, and solutions. Do you view problems as treasures, and are you willing to dive deep to develop those solutions and deliver results? Will you seek to challenge the status quo, and accept that your ideas and mechanisms may be tested daily?
At Amazon, we move with purpose and speed, and this requires we work with a dynamic network of Operations, HR, Tech and Retail partners. We help others understand finance and are *the* trusted business advisors by employing every facet of data and communication to ensure our partners and our leaders have the most up to date and reliable information to help them make the best possible decision. Come teach us a few things, and we’ll teach you a few things as we navigate the most customer-centric company on Earth.
This is a perfect position for someone who knows how to work fast and smart. Your experience has taught you how to avoid sticky predicaments, and you are good about avoiding the mess, sooner rather than later. You know which details make all the difference, and which ones don’t add value. You know the difference between spending time wisely and wasting time.
Job Responsibilities include:
· Expertise collecting, analyzing and managing quantitative data and creating meaningful reports to drive business improvement and cost reductions
· Root cause analysis and uncovering core issues using data, then assisting the Fulfillment Center improve and create new measures for site productivity
· Recommend, develop, and implement policies and programs that guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability
· Lead the development of all weekly and monthly financial close, all planning, forecasting, and reporting models and their continuous innovation and improving the use and ease of interpretation by your Operations partners
· Work with data source providers and technology teams to ensure that key decision data is accurate, automated and timely
· Proven ability to manage competing priorities & providing level-headed guidance during unexpected events
*Job Location : Home location is Meguro(HND11). Visit FCs in Kanto area (Chiba, Tokyo, Saitama) 1 or 2days per week.
Please check the website below for measures to eliminate unwanted second-hand smoking in each facility:
https://www.amazon.jobs/en/landing_pages/passivesmoking (Japanese only)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, visit https://www.amazon.jobs/disability/jp
· Experience in Financial modeling, planning & analysis, as well as process Re-engineering
· Financial acumen and/or analytics experience; familiarity with concepts of forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis, and/or data interpretation and analysis
· Highly analytical, detail oriented and strong business sense; proven ability to develop & implement new & creative solutions
· Expertise on U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principle
· Ability to meet tight deadlines; achieve effective results in a fast-paced, dynamic, growing and ambiguous environment
· Effective communication & presentation skills; experience in working with multiple and complex functions and different layers of organization
· Previous experience in a Manufacturing, Distribution Center or Logistics processes and systems, a plus
· Excited about working in a diverse group and contributing to an inclusive culture.
※賃金に関する条件は、1回目の面接時までに個別に通知します。 Detailed condition of the salary will be notified individually prior to the 1st
· BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Business and/or similar discipline with analytical bias
· 2+ years relevant experience in positions that require analysis
· Minimum of Intermediate level of proficiency in Excel (macros, pivots, lookups)
· Business level of Japanese & English skills (Written and Oral)
· Experience (or ability to learn) working with large-scale data mining tools (i.e. SQL, MSAccess, Essbase and/or Cognos)
· Ability to travel; 10% travel expected, primarily to local operations