Amazon’s finance team is searching for bar-raising finance professionals who consistently exceed expectations, who thrive in a challenging workplace, and who can actively contribute to our talented team.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join the Amazon Devices and Services Finance team. The Devices and Services organization has brought customers many delightful products, including the Kindle eReader, FireTV, and the Echo/Alexa products. The finance organization plays a critical role in helping our business partners understand performance and provide key inputs for forward looking strategic business planning.
This position will have FP&A responsibility for the non-headcount operating expenses and capex for the total Devices and Services organization, supporting allocation and forecasting models operating expense analysis, working with and supporting the Devices and Services finance organization, providing monthly business reporting, and leading financial controllership in the organization.
This position is expected to have a strong sense of ownership, lead in depth analysis, identify and drive process improvement, foster positive change across the organization, and enhance partnerships between various stakeholders.
· Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, or a related field
· Experience with full P&L and BS management
· Solid technical skills including MS Office programs and Financial Planning Systems (Cognos / TM1 / Oracle)
· Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
· Tableau experience
· Experience working in a fast paced environment
· A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex problems and business scenarios
· Excellent analytical skills
· Aptitude for leading and influencing others to follow you toward a solution
· Experience establishing processes and coordinating multiple stakeholders to facilitate timely and accurate deliverables
· Solid organizational skills
· Strong interpersonal written and oral communication skills
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.