Do you pioneer? Do you enjoy breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of a quickly expanding customer base, focusing first on customers and working backwards? Do you want to be part of an organization that is designing and launching new business models across the world?
The AMXL Finance team seeks a Financial Analyst whom will be a challenging business partner supporting our AMXL Delivery Station and Delivery Service Provider network. The analyst's deliverables for an assigned region include: under the roof (UTR) and on the road (OTR) financial controllership, financial analysis of strategic initiatives and business partner financial performance advisory.
The role requires an individual who is willing to work in an ambiguous environment and make a big impact. The successful candidate will have a high attention to detail drive a work product of the highest standards You continuously look for areas of improvement, and implement automation in order to reduce your manual work load to focus on delivering insights into the business.
· Delivers weekly business review financial insights identifying drivers of performance requiring audit, course-correction or further action to maintain business performance on glide path.
· Delivers monthly financial close, quarterly forecast and long-range planning forecast inputs. Uses financial systems and advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets.
· Manages financial analysis assignments with a significant amount of autonomy, demonstrating ability to synthesize disparate and crosscutting data inputs.
· Works with a variety of data sources. Identifies incomplete or inaccurate data, identifies root causes of data issues, escalates discrepancies, fixes data where possible or partners to deliver a solution.
· Uses active listening skills intuitively to communicate data (both written and verbal) in a clear, concise, and unambiguous manner. Adjusts style for various audiences to articulate complex finance issues clearly.
· Identifies and implements solutions to resolve, improve, automate, standardize, or simplify finance processes.
· Makes thoughtful time management decisions independently. Prioritizes work, resolves issues, meets deadlines, and seeks feedback from your manager. Discerns between urgent and non-urgent issues and acts accordingly to solve them.
· Drives own self-development in the Finance Community: seeks opportunities to expand finance expertise. Participates in events, initiatives, and projects, then shares gained knowledge in and outside of your team.
· Contributes to work life harmony by being a positive, collaborative, and effective influencer to new team members as an indicator of operations excellence.
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
· BBA/MBA and/or Professional certifications (CPA/CFA/Qualified Accounting certificate)
· Financial acumen and literacy with ability to adapt controllership mindset
· Proven success in achieving effective results in a fast-paced, growing and ambiguous environment.
· Demonstrable leadership skills and experience in a business partnering role.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science) or equivalent.
· Minimum 3+ years of finance experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.