It is Day 1 for Pharmacy at Amazon and we need a Financial Analyst to join our Pharmacy team and be the Finance lead for our PrimeRx program. This position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with Pharmacy leadership and will be responsible for controllership, pricing deep dives, building financial metrics and reporting, leadership updates, and forecasting and analysis. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, have excellent deep dive and technical skills, and have the ability to articulate complex analyses in a clear and succinct manner.
· Own Finance controllership and support for the PrimeRx program and other pricing programs within Pharmacy.
· Deep dive into pricing and utilization data and leverage advanced excel models and SQL skills to create insightful reporting on business.
· Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the business.
· Partner with Pharmacy Finance leadership and internal stakeholders to build new KPI reporting for Amazon Pharmacy and PillPack businesses.
· Working directly with the business team and other internal stakeholders to provide financial recommendations and help inform long-term strategic decisions.
Why it matters:
Amazon Pharmacy is a full service online pharmacy that makes it easy for people to get their medications, understand the cost, and get it delivered to the home. The PrimeRx program is an additional benefit for Amazon Prime members that offers lower prices so customers can save on their medications. We believe in the best possible pharmacy experience for our customers and the Pharmacy Finance team works with the business team to make this vision a reality.
Why you will love it:
You will have a direct impact on our top and bottom line with the ability to deliver improvements for our teams. You will be part of a growing, fast paced, and fun team. You will have ownership for the implementation of your work and you will see direct business improvements based on the results of your work.
· Pharmacy or PBM experience is a plus
· MBA and/or Professional certification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA, or CPA)
· Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (i.e. SQL, Tableau, Essbase and/or Cognos) and other financial systems (i.e. Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Ability to work successfully in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
· Excellent communication skills
· Customer focus and professional demeanor
· Strong track record of business partnership
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
· 3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field