Amazon seeks a Financial Analyst to be a key member on the Echo/Alexa Finance team. The Alexa business is one of the fastest growing among Amazon’s portfolio of businesses and this is an exciting opportunity to join one of the most innovative businesses at Amazon. Amazon’s Finance team is searching for a candidate who can thrive in ambiguity and who can actively contribute to our talented team.
This candidate will be a strategic thinker, highly analytical, creative, and have a demonstrated ability to effectively manage financial responsibilities and decision making in a rapidly evolving business. This role requires a self-starter with strong modeling skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects effectively. This role also has regular interaction with senior executives, various business units, and multiple stakeholders across Amazon and requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- MBA or MS in Finance or a related field
- Superior attention to detail and the ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced experience with Excel, SQL, Cognos, Power Pivot, or similar tools and working with large data sets
- Ability to work independently and influence without formal authority
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
3+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.