The Alexa Auto finance team is seeking a financial analyst to play a key role in shaping a strategically important part of the Alexa business. Alexa Auto is the team that works with partners, such as BMW and Audi, to bring Alexa to automobiles through embedded solutions and aftermarket devices. Our mission is simple: to delight our customers by bringing Alexa - the best-in-class voice assistant - to the Automobile. This role will support the Alexa Auto Team, and will collaborate with Devices/Software FP&A. Some examples of tasks that the person in this role will own:
· Create and maintain automated monthly financial and headcount tracking
· Working with business partners to assess incremental value driven by product improvements
· Design and automate enhanced reporting and bridging tools to facilitate faster and more accurate reporting.
· Partner with devices/software FP&A to streamline month end close
· Improve forecasting and tracking of device economic value and install base value.
Apply if you’re interested and we’d be happy to share more about how you can contribute to the success of Alexa.
· Strong financial modeling & financial analytical skills; Superior attention to detail
· Advanced analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Advanced Excel skills
· Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workload
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
3+ years of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.