Amazon Advertising seeks a Financial Analyst to support International Expansion. We are looking for a top analytical mind to build, refine, and standardize critical reports and insights across multiple countries and metrics.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and have highly respected business acumen. This role partners with stakeholders in multiple countries, functions, and Advertising Finance teams and requires strong communication and technical skills.
Key responsibilities include:
· Provide strategic support on the International Expansion Finance team for weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting.
· Build, iterate, and automate financial reports, metrics, and scorecards to support short and long-term planning.
· Drive system adoption to automate key reports to improve accuracy, reduce cycle time, and build the flexibility to zoom in/out as the business rapidly expands.
· Ad hoc business support
· Advanced analytical skills
· Advanced knowledge of Excel
· Able to work well with cross functional teams.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· MBA or advanced business degree preferred
· Knowledge of multiple financial reporting and data mining tools (Cognos, Oracle, SQL, Business Intelligence reporting tool)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 0-2+ years’ of experience in finance or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.