Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero has worked to eliminate frustration and redefine wifi as a cornerstone of the home. The smart home has been talked about for years, yet hasn’t panned out. Fixing connectivity is just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. We are positioned to drive the next cycle of hardware and software innovation that elevates life at home. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
About the Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner in a highly innovative and rapidly growing subsidiary at Amazon, supporting and partnering with the eero subscription services team. As a Financial Analyst, you will help to drive the core financial processes with the eero subscriptions services as well as new product initiatives. You will work closely with various cross-functional teams, including Product, Operations, and Sales and Marketing. You will be responsible for providing accurate forecasts and insights to decision makers and cross-functional leaders. You will also be responsible for providing ad hoc and recurring analyses as the need arises.
· Own end to end financials for the eero services business while making continuous improvements to the services forecast
· Interact with the operations, product management, and sales leaders to make sound financial decisions on investments in products or product lines
· Drive for continual improvement in the evaluation and integrity of product line financials
· Provide support related to eero’s business development strategy
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
· Support the team’s international expansion initiatives
· Leverage 3rd party data sources to make informed business decisions
· Demonstrated team player with ability to work collaboratively
· Ability to manage multiple projects, demonstrated initiative and inquisitive nature
· Ability to dive into detail, while also keeping the big picture in mind
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in developing financial reporting processes that is scalable
· Experience with SQL
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· 3+ years of experience in finance or accounting
· BA/BS degree in finance or accounting, or a highly analytical field (Engineering, Math, and Computer Science)
· Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel