Wifi is the foundation of the modern home. Without it, nothing works. eero has worked to eliminate frustration and redefine wifi as a cornerstone of the home. The smart home has been talked about for years, yet hasn’t panned out. Fixing connectivity is just the start. We’re working on the building blocks of the smart home by designing our own hardware, enabling it with powerful software, and tying it all together to the cloud. We are positioned to drive the next cycle of hardware and software innovation that elevates life at home. A home that anticipates our needs, takes care of us and our families, keeps us safe and healthy, and saves money and energy.
About the Role:
The eero team is looking for a Financial Analyst to support the eero Financial Planning and Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key partner in a highly innovative and rapidly growing subsidiary at Amazon. As a Financial Analyst, you will help to drive the core financial processes including annual Operating Plans (OP1, OP2), Monthly Business Reviews (MBR), and financial Risks and Opportunities (R&O) updates. Your main responsibilities will be owning headcount and operating expenses, in addition to providing marketing and promotional support. You will work closely with various cross-functional teams, including R&D, Operations and Sales and Marketing teams. You will analyze data and provide accurate forecasts and insights to decision makers and cross-functional leaders. You will also be responsible for providing ad hoc and recurring analyses as the need arises. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in an ambiguous and fast paced environment, and be able to manage multiple competing priorities effectively.
· Manage headcount and operating expenses for eero, collaborating with cross functional teams to ensure all inputs are correctly tracked and reported
· Provide support related to eero’s marketing and promotional strategy
· Establish and maintain operating and business metrics
· Drive the budget and forecast process with various business partners
· Prepare month-end variance review with relevant insights for senior management to influence decision making
· Interact with the operations, product management, and marketing leaders to make sound financial decisions on investments in products or product lines
· Drive continuous process improvements in reporting, forecasting, and budgeting activities