Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. Amazon is currently looking for a highly organized, efficient, creative and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to join its ever-growing MEU PXT team at our corporate Office in Munich.
You will have previous administrative experience and will be happy to embrace a fast-paced, working environment.
· Provide executive support to the Director PXT, as well as assist other senior staff based in MEU region
· Arrange international travel itineraries and hotel bookings
· Support schedule and calendar planning
· Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings and conference calls, with key operations colleagues and internal managers
· Work closely with EU Operations and EU-based support staff to build and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives
· Assist with the preparation of presentations and narrative documentation
· Manage weekly and monthly reporting
· Organize small-scale team events and larger-scale department/company-wide events as required
· Prepare materials for meetings and provide post-meeting follow-up n otes
· Maintain an effective computer based filing system and manual filing system (where appropriate)
· Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration
· Make timely decisions using independent judgment on a regular basis