Description de l'offre
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, we might be your perfect match. We don’t like to sit still, which is why we always treat every day like it’s day one. It’s that kind of spirit that drives our success now and in the future. And you could be part of it.
It’s as simple as this: Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History.
EU Onboarding Program Coordinator
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN HOURLY PAID POSITION
Amazon Logistics is looking to hire an experienced, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Onboarding Program Coordinator to play a critical role in ensuring the smooth start of our operations leaders within the business. The WW (Worldwide) Learning and Talent Development (L&TD) team is responsible for the induction and ongoing professional development of both managers and associates within the business. The role of the EU Onboarding Program Coordinator with be to organize the onboarding schedules of newly hired managers; liaise with in-country teams; send out appropriate communication to new managers prior to their start date; organize and manage virtual training sessions; assist with logistics planning for onboarding activities; and act as a point of contact for all onboarding queries. The role will also involve the gathering of data, measuring of compliance, and reporting of program metrics to stakeholders.
As a Learning and Development Coordinator you will be responsible for:
· Liaising with EU recruitment to establish details of new managers (start dates, locations, shifts etc),
· Liaising with operations teams to organize and create manager onboarding plans,
· Liaising with support functions to organize virtual training sessions,
· Communication with Training Managers and Hiring Managers,
· Creation and dissemination of New Hire Guides,
· Communication of all necessary onboarding information,
· Management of eLearning curriculum in KNet,
· Collation of data to measure compliance to onboarding programs
· Dissemination of reports to stakeholders
· Booking accommodation and travel for new managers where required,
· Booking of rooms and conference facilities where required,
· Auditing training sessions where required,
· Facilitation of training sessions where required,
· Administration of L&TD SharePoint,
· General adhoc administration tasks.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong Interpersonal skills - develops and maintains good working relationships with internal customers, treating others with respect, building trust and rapport.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills,
· Proactive work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
· Outstanding organisational skills
· Strong attention to detail,
· Ability to work extended hours and travel as required,
· Experience within a similar position in a fast-paced environment.