Amazon's Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) team is looking for a smart, driven, problem solver to provide support for the evolving HR tools and systems. This role includes both project and support responsibilities.
· Become a subject matter expert on one or more HR solutions utilized by Amazon including digital document management, time and attendance, PeopleSoft and other systems
· Provide process/system support, develop and maintain functional user documentation
· Respond to system inquiries and troubleshoot reported issues, provide ongoing technical and user support
· Build strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, and communicating promptly on progress
· Track system issues and enhancement requests for review and resolution by technical teams
· Assist with the roll out of new tools and systems to HR teams including execution of testing, and training tasks
· Aid in the creation and maintenance of standard operating procedures, workflow diagrams, and training materials.
· Coordinate the logistics of user acceptance testing; schedule testing with end-users, reserve facilities, prepare equipment and materials.
· Systems support experience, previous participation in testing activities a plus
· Strong technical aptitude and analytical skills, comfortable working with and analyzing data
· Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, would describe self as a “troubleshooter”
· Bias for action, solid sense of accountability and sound personal judgment
· Customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations – ability to serve multiple customers
· Consistent delivery on commitments - great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail
· Knowledge of PeopleSoft/Workday or other ERP system experience – HR, digital document management, or timekeeping system, Robotic Process Automation Testing background a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
· Candidate should have a college degree or similar qualification
· Relevant work experience in a similar role
· Knowledge of HR systems & UAT Expereince
· Fluent (verbal and written) in English