Description de l'offre
We are seeking an UK and Ireland (UKIR) Enterprises Strategy & Operations Lead to partner with Head of UK and Ireland Sales Strategy & Operations to assist in defining, landing and executing on our key strategic programs and lead key planning programs for the Enterprises business.
The successful candidate will act as a trusted advisor to Specialized Sales leaders, leveraging data and analyses to land business insights, develop GTM strategies, and scale the business. Your insights will drive incubation, development and growth for some of the newest and most innovate offerings in the AWS portfolio. You will drive improvements to the reporting tools, methods, and processes utilized by the team to increase the availability and granularity of actionable data to their customers. This position also manages the administration and execution of the team's targets, including segmentation of business goals, measurement of goal attainment, evolving and driving various demand generation campaigns and proposing improvements to the Business to increase its effectiveness in driving desired results. The ideal candidate earns trust through performance and relationship building, has strong strategic planning and financial acumen, experience in program management, a deep analytic background to assist the AWS Enterprise Sales teams in meeting its objectives and active collaboration with the extended AWS Sales organization, such as Business Development, Marketing, Partner team, Data Warehouse/Business Intelligence, Salesforce Team and Compensation Team, as well as across other geographies. This position is responsible for developing strategies for continuous improvement, creating efficiencies, accelerating sales performance, reporting and delivering results.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Support the Head of UK and Ireland Sales Strategy & Operations in defining and landing UK and Ireland strategic programs and initiatives in Enterprise vertical market segments
· Assist the UK and Ireland Enterprises Sales Leaders in landing and executing against UK and Ireland strategic initiatives and programs.
· Support the evolution, integration, and implementation of sales systems/processes to meet the rapid growth of the business and its revenue attainment and market development objectives.
· Lead key planning programs including territory planning, quota planning, headcount planning, markets analysis, and goals planning initiatives.
· Manage the monthly cadenced business reporting and rhythm of business
· Initiate acceleration/ recovery plan
· Manage Sales Compensation scheme and revenue recognition operations
· Identify reporting issues, gaps in processes, and drive timely resolution.
· Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed.
· At least 7+ years experience in Sales Strategy, Operations, Finance, Business Development, or other related role supporting a mid-to-large scale multi-geographical Sales Organization, 7+ years experience in a Strategy Consultant role, Management Consultant role in mid-to-large consultancy organization or 3+ years experience in the relevant roles on top of MBA degree
· Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement sales strategies, processes, procedures and policies
· Strong quantitative, analytical and statistical skills
· Expert level in MS Excel and Data query tools (Oracle BI or any equivalent Business Intelligence)
· Experience in working with Salesforce.com or equivalent CRM tools, specifically report and dashboard development, field and formula creation and workflow development and management
· Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results
· Experience in multiple organizational functions such as compensation, forecasting, financial planning, organizational development, etc.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field
· Strong business-process design experience
· Strong problem solving and collaboration skills
· Motivated self-starter, proactive and result-oriented