· The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform quality checks on web pages and digital content for the e-book reader.
· The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content editing tools and operation workflow tools.
· He/She need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. He/she has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
· He/She needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. He/she will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
· The associate will need to be aware of the operations metrics like productivity (Number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect %age) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his compliance to these Metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team and personal goals.
· He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to his direct report and improve the editing/QA process.
· The associate will need to often contact stakeholders globally to provide status reports, communicate relevant information and escalate when needed.
· The role is an individual contributor role.
· The role requires a graduate degree with exposure to MS office and comfort with numbers.
· In addition the associate should have attention to detail, good communication skills, and a professional demeanor.
· May be required to audit /evaluate books with adult content.
- Knowledge of Excel
-Ability to communicate effectively