Delivery Training Coordinator
Amazon Logistics (AMZL) delivers packages and smiles to Amazon customers every day. We're looking for motivated, customer-focused individuals who want to join our team training external independent drivers engaged by our third party Delivery Service Partners on Amazon package delivery and vehicle operation. As a Delivery Training Coordinator, you will train external independent drivers on safe driving practices and high quality customer service when delivering packages to homes, retail locations and other delivery locations on behalf of Amazon. In this position you will play a key role in keeping our commitment to exceed customer expectations and make sure customer orders, large or small, are delivered on time at the right place.
· Partner with Delivery Station Operations Managers, Dispatchers, and Area Managers to coordinate, facilitate and measure training related activities for the Delivery Station
· Provide identified retraining and process improvement opportunities
· Support standard work and safety programs at the Delivery Station
· Drive the execution of all learning related audits and perform any operational audit initiatives
· Facilitate and conduct daily training classes.