Description de l'offre
The Data Center Global Services (DCGS) team is looking for a passionate, results-oriented, inventive data center engineer to drive development, implementation and delivery of enterprise data centers through the use of collocation facilities, which meet strict quality and performance levels across the globe. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands the best practices for service oriented product delivery and has extensive experience within the arena of domestic and international data center delivery.
As the Data Center Engineer, you will assist in data center site planning, development and delivery of data center environments globally, which maintain the highest performance standards and utilize innovation to reduce budgets and increase efficiency. Data Center Engineer must have experience including troubleshooting, operation and preventative maintenance of mission-critical facilities and associated MEP components. You may also be required to respond to off hour calls in regard to emergent events and contribute to the resolution of various data center performance impacting infrastructure issues
Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track record of delivery. The DCGS business requires creative engineering balanced with high quality and customer focus.
· Bachelor's degree in Mechanical/ Electrical engineering or relevant discipline.
· 3-5 years of experience directly related to data center infrastructure/
· In depth understanding of critical data center mechanical and electrical equipment.
· Possess leadership and problem solving skills.
· Be a motivated, highly dependable individual.
· Ability to research new designs, technologies, and construction methods of data center equipment and facilities.
· An ability and willingness to think outside of the box to find creative and innovative solutions to reduce costs with no impact on quality and reliability.
· Possess excellent communication skills, attention to detail, maintain high quality standards.