Description de l'offre
The Alexa Data Services Team in Cambridge is looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement Analyst, who will participate in the introduction, application, and development of continuous improvement initiatives across multiple onsite teams. This position provides a unique opportunity to apply expertise in Lean management and Six Sigma in order to establish continuous improvement methodologies for a young and rapidly developing part of the Amazon business and lead initiatives focused on optimizing standardized processes and eliminating defects and waste to ensure that ADS delivers operational excellence.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will play a critical role in supporting ADS operations to achieve our goal to efficiently deliver the expected throughput to customers – on time and to the highest possible standard of quality. We are seeking an individual with experience working with continuous improvement methodologies to provide training and support the Continuous Improvement Manager and other Analysts across 4 operations sites to enable identifying, diagnosing, and addressing the issues that impact quality, productivity, and efficiency.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will drive execution through initiatives, Kaizen events, and support critical programs and projects. The successful candidate will help prioritize areas of focus, ensuring timely financial validation of proposed initiatives and monitor and manage the overall network Kaizen activity to improve processes, tools, and team capabilities.
· Working knowledge of Six Sigma tools and Lean techniques and a desire to develop ones skills to an advanced level
· Experience in project management or process management
· Experience collaborating with all levels of an organization (Managers, & Associates), participation in Lean and/or Six Sigma initiatives and/or process improvement projects.
· Demonstrated ability to understand, utilise, & create business metrics
· Demonstrated ability to mine, analyze, and present data
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor's Degree