Content Strategist - Help documentation
Sizmek Ad Suite is looking for a Content Strategist to work on help documentation for our ad server products. You’d be a part of our Product and Engineering team, working with partners distributed across the globe.
Sizmek Ad Suite provides advertisers, agencies and publishers with solutions to create, distribute, customize, measure and, optimize their messaging. Our global ad server delivers ads across mobile, web and video at massive scale, and our customers benefit from creative authoring tools, advanced analytics, and dynamic creative optimization.
Picture this. You’re on a website trying to do something when you realize you need help. Maybe you don’t know how to get started, or you’re stuck in a workflow, not sure how to best proceed, or you just want some reassurance that what you’re doing is right before you spend a bunch of time doing it the wrong way.
We’ve all been there. We stop what we’re doing, look for the closest approximation of a Help Center, and go there in hopes that we’ll find what we need. Sometimes we do, sometimes we don’t. So, sometimes, we just give up.
But it doesn’t have to be this way. We are looking for an innovative and results-oriented Content Strategist to work backwards from advertiser questions to provide advertisers with highly-quality, targeted content solutions and enable them to answer their own questions, solve their problems whenever possible, and have world-class contact center support when needed. You will work backwards from advertiser feedback, user research and use cases to identify problem areas and propose inventive solutions that assist advertisers with troubleshooting, completing workflows, and learning key advertising concepts.
If you’re passionate about working backwards and implementing creative content solutions, this could be the role for you.
As a Content Strategist in our team, you will:
· Determine advertiser support needs by working backwards from FAQs, user research, and partnering with product owners
· Create highly effective support content in English
· Facilitate sign-off from product team and other stakeholders
· Monitor content performance and make targeted improvements
· Perform scheduled audits to ensure accuracy and completeness
· Own the full cycle of a program, partnering with stakeholders to scope efforts, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet program goals.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience crafting written content to address user needs. They will be able to effectively weigh competing priorities and deliver the most important content on time.
· Experience driving complex cross-functional programs.
· Native fluency in a second language.
· Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
· Exceptional writing skills in English
· 2 years relevant experience in content localization
· 2 years relevant program/project management experience
· Experience in a technical writing role
· Experience working in a CMS platform
· Intermediate HTML and/or XML skills
· Demonstrated success at learning and explaining business processes
· Experience with DITA