Description de l'offre
The Amazon Digital Music team is looking for a detail oriented, talented, and self-motivated digital audio and video Content Producer to be an integral part of a team that creates new and unique music features for the Amazon Music streaming platform, Alexa devices and external platforms.
The Content Producer will work closely with the Programming and Editorial team to produce compelling original content. The Content Producer will be responsible for the recording, editing and assembly of audio files, as well as mixing and mastering the final product, and ultimately publishing content for customers. They will also need to be able to conceive and execute world-class, engaging video content from the idea stage to post-production, deploying both in-house resources and a network of external talent, working with artists, labels, management companies, production teams and other departments within Amazon Music.
The ideal candidate will have experience creating original sound production including bumpers, beds, and overall sound architecture, and a portfolio of music-related video content including interviews, live sessions, and festival and concert footage. They will help to develop the editorial identity and awareness of Amazon Music and drive engagement on this new and exciting platform.
· Develop and manage new video and audio programs for multiple channels
· Develop supplementary content for voice/audio programs
· Manage production timelines
· Oversee content creation from pre-production through post-production
· Project manage workflows with internal and freelance stakeholders
· Manage relationships with freelance crews in key markets
· Work with brand team to best represent Amazon Music through creative content
· Work with content program owners, hosts and other stakeholders to create sonic identity for new franchises
· Set-up and record live audio and video
· Edit, build, mix, and master recordings
· Clean up and master externally recorded content to meet standards
· Publish programs and deliver metadata
· Be available to execute last-minute changes on deadline, and troubleshoot problems
· Produce sound files (sound samples, demos, etc.) for promotional materials
· Based in London, UK
· 3+ years of experience creating compelling music-related audio and video content for media outlet, production company or technology company
· Mastery of recording studio and edit suite environments, processes and equipment
· Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to identify and troubleshoot inefficient, unreliable processes
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience working with multiple teams / stakeholders