Amazon's Transaction Risk Management Systems (TRMS) team is seeking a Content Developer to create and edit content. Content here includes pre-text emails, standard operating procedure documents, and other worldwide communications. This role is located in London.
The TRMS team is responsible for creating, managing, and updating content for all Amazon geographical locations. Content here includes pre-text emails, standard operating procedure documents, and other worldwide communications. The team works to make it easier for TRMS investigators to do their daily job. We measure success by having clear and simple content that solves issues before a user question arises.
· You will be responsible for the creation of all content specific to select verticals.
· Your focus will be on using our style guide to create unparalleled copy that is then localized into multiple languages.
· You must be able to work across numerous business models and create certainty out of ambiguity.
· You will work with global stakeholders to understand the business priorities necessary to ensure consistency of voice and communication quality across multiple content types.
· You must be a self-starter who is passionate about providing high-quality content, working in a technical, fast-paced environment, and innovating to create process and technical solutions to problems.
· A successful candidate will be resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented, and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
· You will have a proven track record in writing high-quality content.