Job title: Graduate Recruiter (m/f) - Fixed term contract for 12 months
A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. Our overall mission is simple: We want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds. This is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized, talented and committed Graduate Recruiter (m/f).
The objective of the Graduate Programs team is to develop and enhance Amazon's university visibility in order to recruit and hire top emerging talent. The Recruiter is the ambassador/owner for a group of target universities for Amazon. They will maintain our presence at these institutions and will be in constant contact with internal teams to determine recruiting programs based on the company's hiring needs. The university recruiter will interact with university representatives and students to schedule events, interviews, and other outreach activities. They will partner with university teams and other appropriate stakeholders, (i.e., staffing, business leaders, school ambassadors, alumni teams and other internal groups) to ensure successful implementation of programs to maximize hiring outcomes
· Collaborate with the University sponsors and cross-functional university managers to develop university recruiting strategies at targeted universities
· Develop operational plans and branding activities at assigned schools along with the university leads, to attract top early career talent.
· Develop relationships with placement officers, department heads, faculty/staff, alumni and student organizations.
· Develop, implement and attend on-university events that include: Info Session, tech talks, executive visits, careers fairs faculty visits, on-university interviews, Amazon Days, events with student organizations.
· Manage university specific university teams to ensure: appropriate selection of team members; clear role definitions/responsibilities; Coach and prepare the university team members for university visits; coordinate closely to ensure unified recruiting approach.
· Screen candidates' CVs, conduct phone screens to shortlist for panel interviews; be a member of panel interviews.
· Provide weekly reporting on activities.
· Partner with university team to annually assess each target universities' performance to determine overall effectiveness, review analyses with key stakeholders and use data and feedback to make long-term decisions related to each school.
· Administration of the complete application management process for graduate candidates from posting roles through to offer an hire using the candidate management system.
· Being the first point of contact for all candidates and maintaining contact with all candidates throughout the whole recruitment process.
· Making travel arrangements for candidates and ensuring expenses are paid promptly.
· Raising POs for campus events.
· Communication with candidates (responding to applicant queries, updating them on their application status, sending invitations to interviews, rejecting unsuitable candidates by email).
· Generating weekly pipeline reports.
· Ad hoc recruitment projects (maintaining statistics on interviews, open positions, time-to-fill and the like via the internal applicant tracking systems).
· Facilitation of interview panels .