Description de l'offre
At AWS, we are building a global team of technical cloud computing architects to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity, and to work on enterprise customer engagements around the world.
At AWS Professional Services, we are building a professional services team to work on enterprise customer engagements across the Americas, and to help our partners develop technical expertise and capacity supporting these customers. To help grow and scale this business, we are looking for a Business Operations (BizOps) Manager, with strong operational, organizational, collaboration, and communication skills.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about the operations of a business. Helping ensure that the business can optimize its impact on behalf of customers because it is so operationally sound.
Position will be located in London or Munich. Up to 20% travel expected.
· Opportunity pipeline management; work with sales and Professional Services teams involved in proposing, selling and forecasting new business. Coordinate monthly pipeline reviews to ensure efficient execution across the team to sell new projects.
· Resource management; help us maximize our available capacity to staff customer engagements. Work closely with practice managers, helping them assess staffing needs across all engagements, based on each project's requirements. Maintain consultant skills matrix and related reporting.
· Project accounting; ensure complete and accurate project set up in project accounting system consistent with the contract statement of work for all projects. Drive timely entry of billable time and expenses across the team.
· Billing/Invoicing/Collections; Ensure billing, accounting and receivables teams all get accurate data feeds to track revenue and collections.
· Monthly metrics reporting; collaborate with practice managers and the sales operations teams to track and report all key performance indicators against annual, quarterly and monthly goals, by region. Refresh all management dashboards, regional reports and executive review documents.
· Establish baseline metrics/reports to support the development of new practices.
· Business planning; annual and multi-year set up meeting cadence and working meetings to drive business planning for AWS Professional Services. Coordinate the preparation, agenda, and follow up actions to complete forward looking business plans.
· New hire on-boarding/training; track all new hires and ensure they have a great on-boarding experience. Maintain on-boarding documents and training plans to help all new hires become productive on customer assignments as soon as they've completed their on-boarding.
Required qualifications include the following:
· 3+ year experience working in Professional Services Operations or Sales Operations.
· Experience with SFDC or other CRM inputting, extracting and analyzing data.
· Demonstrated ability to develop business reports that help a professional services organization operate smoothly, with views that will meet the needs of other business partners (Finance, Sales Operations, Tax, etc.)
· Experience working in a horizontal or matrixed business.
· Experience in local regulation, tax, and legal.