Description de l'offre
Amazon is looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Engineer to join the Amazon Customer Fulfillment Operations Finance BI team. Are you passionate about big data and analytics? Does working in one of the world's largest data environment excite you? Do you want to be a critical part of a high-growth business that is fundamentally changing an industry? Rapidly increasing data volume and complexity makes this a constant challenge and therefore an exciting place to work in!
We leverage cutting edge technologies using Microsoft BI platform, big data and AWS Technologies to provide high volume, low latency, high availability services to our business partners.
The ideal candidate relishes working with large volumes of data, enjoys the challenge of highly complex technical contexts, and, above all else, is passionate about data and analytics. He/she passionately partners with the customers to identify strategic opportunities in the field of data engineering. He/she is a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail) and enjoys working in a fast-paced team that continuously learns and evolves on a day to day basis.
– Bachelor's degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
– 3+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering or business intelligence
– 1+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large datasets
– 1+ years of experience in scripting languages like C#, Python, Bash etc
– Experience in BI development
– Experience with Windows OS
– System support. diagnostics and tuning
– Experience with solving complex technical issues