Description de l'offre
Amazon is seeking an exceptional BI Engineer to join the Global Consumer BI team. The person in this position will play a key role in supporting the business decisions for our global Consumer organization.
This person will help develop analytical solutions and leverage our optimized and scalable datasets, with opportunities to utilize emerging technologies. The ideal candidate will be passionate about building tools that provide unique insights to leaders of the Consumables organization.
The primary responsibilities of this role are to:
· Work with our customers to understand their needs and design reporting solutions that will exceed expectations
· Develop flexible and scalable solutions using new technologies
· Automate existing processes where needed
The successful candidate will have strong technical acumen and experience in report development, strong SQL and ETL experience, strong communication skills, with an ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams and an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
· Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related field
· Strong experience with reporting tools like Quicksight, Tableau or other BI packages
· Demonstrated ability in ETL development
· Demonstrated ability in writing and tuning SQL scripts
· Solid communication skills and team player
· Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize workload