We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help accelerate business change. The role is a Fixed Term Contract with a chance to extend depending on performance and circumstances at the end of the tenure.
You have a passion for using data in order to drive business decisions. You are keen to improve current reporting solutions or to innovate by creating new and simpler data solutions in order to provide business partners with robust automated insight. You thrive not only in building, but also at analysing and modelling very large datasets, diving below the surface to link data together to design and translate the output into easily accessible business critical information. You have deep technical knowledge of data modelling tools and are able to effectively communicate with stakeholders across the business.
· Design, implement, and support a platform providing ad hoc access to large datasets WW.
· Collaborate with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL.
· Implement data structures using best practices in data modelling, ETL/ELT processes, and SQL, Oracle, Redshift, and OLAP technologies.
· Model data and metadata for ad hoc and pre-built reporting.
· Partner with business customers to understand requirements and deliver complete reporting solutions to tailor their needs.
· Build robust and scalable data integration (ETL) pipelines using SQL, Python and Spark.
· Build and deliver high quality datasets to support business analyst and customer reporting needs.
· Drive continuous improvement and automation (self-service support) of existing reporting and analyses considering business critical information with the end customer in mind.
· Analyse current and historic performance ahead of local business reviews, providing effective and data-driven business challenges to the business partnering teams.
· Participate and contribute to strategic & tactical planning discussions, including the annual budget processes.