Are you passionate about solving business challenges at a global scale? Amazon Employee Services is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join our team and help unlock insights which take our business to the next level. The ideal candidate will be excited about understanding and implementing new and repeatable processes to improve our employee global work authorization experiences. They will do this by partnering with key stakeholders to be curious and comfortable digging deep into the business challenges to understand and identify insights that will enable us to figure out standards to improve our ability to globally scale this program. They will be comfortable delivering/presenting these recommended solutions by retrieving and integrating artifacts in a format that is immediately useful to improve the business decision-making process. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities as well as an outstanding business acumen. The ideal candidate knows and loves our customers (internal and external) and will work back from the customer to create structured processes for global expansions of work authorization, and help integrate new countries/new acquisitions into the existing program. They are experts in partnering and earning trust with operations/business leaders to drive these key business decisions.
· Own the development and maintenance of new and existing artifacts focused on analysis of requirements, metrics, and reporting dashboards.
· Partner with operations/business teams to consult, develop and implement KPI’s, automated reporting/process solutions, and process improvements to meet business needs.
· Enable effective decision making by retrieving and aggregating data from multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format.
· Prepare and deliver business requirements reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks.
· Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions.
· Design, develop and maintain scaled, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our business needs.
· Excellent writing skills, to create artifacts easily digestible by business and tech partners.
· 3+ years of relevant experience in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
· Advanced technical or business degree (MS or MBA)
· Advanced ability to draw insights from analysis supported by data and clearly communicate them to the stakeholders and senior management as required
· Be self-driven, and show ability to deliver on ambiguous projects with incomplete data
· 1+ years of experience in financial/business analysis
· Experience with SQL or ETL
· Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to draw business insights
· BA/BS in Business, Computer Science, Finance or related field
· 2+ years of relevant work experience in a role requiring application of analytic skills in a business analyst, data analyst or statistical analyst role
· 2+ years of experienced developing requirements and creating requirements documents and process flows
· An ability and interest in working in a fast-paced, ambiguous and rapidly changing environment