Ring is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Acquisition Marketing team. This is a critical role for Ring that will help optimize the Ring.com customer experience and marketing reporting capabilities. This role has visibility to leadership and will play a key part in determining forward-looking marketing strategy and recommending impactful, strategic growth opportunities.
A day in the life
This role will work closely with the current Analytics Manager to develop data pipelines, enhance marketing reporting capabilities, and improve attribution capabilities. Further, this role will work with the Head of Media / Acquisition, Head of Brand Marketing and other Marketing team members to identify business opportunities and develop business cases for leadership review.
About the hiring group
The Media / Acquisition Marketing team is focused on growing Ring to households across the US and driving brand awareness and brand health metrics. Data is central to all of our activities, as we closely monitor spend performance and incremental impact. We have a highly collaborative team, covering a wide array of functional specializations. We are responsible for and report on goals for the overall Marketing organization, which consists of Acquisition, Strategy, Creative, and Production teams.
• Unlock insights which drive strategic business decisions
• Own ecommerce analytics platform optimization and reporting
• Use new data sources for reporting and channel optimization
• Identify acquisition opportunities and develop business cases to guide team strategy
• Prioritize requests based on business needs
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
• Experience working in a marketing analyst role
• Experience working with business stakeholders and conducting deep dives on large datasets
• Experience with HEAP or similar ecommerce analytics platform
• Experience with Tableau or similar reporting tool
• Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
• Familiarity with data visualization concepts
• Experience breaking down complex problems, and a strong will to get things done and deliver results
• Experience displaying complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner
• Experience with Python or similar programming language
• Experienced writer
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Math, Finance, Marketing, related discipline, or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in data analysis, business intelligence, data science, or related quantitative functions
• 2+ years of experience with SQL