Description de l'offre
Amazon.com's Transaction Risk Management Services (TRMS) mission is to make Amazon the safest and most trusted place worldwide to transact online. Amazon runs one of the most dynamic e-commerce marketplaces in the world, with nearly 2 million sellers worldwide selling hundreds of millions of items in ten countries. TRMS safeguards every financial transaction across all Amazon sites. As such, TRMS designs and builds the software systems, risk models and operational processes that minimize risk and maximize trust in Amazon.com. TRMS organization is looking for a Business Analyst for its Operations Analytics team. The team is being grown to provide insights about its TRMS operations and provide analytical solutions to help drive operational efficiencies, uncover the hidden risks and trends, reduce investigation errors and bad debt, improve customer experience and predict & recommend the optimizations for future state of TRMS operations.
You will work on-site with EU leaders and operational managers in order to enable optimum operational effectiveness through the analysis, insight and data that you provide. You will work with business analysts, data engineers and operational stakeholders to release the potential within our data.
· Operational analytics including reporting, visualisations and generating insight on EU operations
· Ensuring EU operational management has the right data, at the right time, in the right place, in order to measure and manage performance
· Point-of-contact for information on data location, systems and data associated to operational processes, including on-site analytics office hours.
· Competent knowledge of operational processes with ability to generate appropriate analysis, and suggest and implement improvements from analytics standpoint
· Ability to translate ambiguous work-streams in to tangible requirements, and success metrics, including ability to build success metrics.
· Ability to earn trust amongst on-site predominantly, but including EU-wide, analytics customers
· 1+ years professional experience with Tableau
· 2+ years professional experience expertise with SQL, DMBS (redshift, postgresql, oracle, mssql) VBA\MS Excel and knowledge of data warehousing concepts
· 1+ years professional experience in business analyst (analytics not primarily requirement gathering) position or similar work experience.
· Ability to work independently whilst aligned with team work-streams
· Outstanding writing and reading comprehension skills
· Team player. Great at relationship management