Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) EMEA is looking for an experienced developer in the area of Blockchain and other distributed ledgers technology, who will take the role of a prototype developer, enabling AWS customers to explore and build innovative prototypes using AWS Services. The Blockchain Prototype Architect will be part of EMEA Prototyping Labs and will work in close partnership with the Sales and Business Development teams to enable customer use cases and drive the adoption of AWS services using AWS Blockchain Templates for Ethereum and Hyperledger Fabric. The Blockchain Prototype Architect will engage directly with the customers' development team, understand their specific business and technology challenges in the area of distributed ledgers integration in new products and services, support hands-on to build a first prototype and transfer knowledge on specific AWS services.
Prototyping engagements will usually require to travel to Customers across EMEA and work 2-3 weeks on-site in a temporary multimedia Lab-like environment.
The Blockchain Prototype Developer will also provide field enablement support for the wider Prototyping Labs Competencies, e.g. IoT, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality to support complex, end-to-end customer prototypes.
We are looking for a skilled and creative developer who can provide support to our customers for a fast and easy way to create and deploy secure blockchain networks using open source frameworks, machine learning, distributed systems, cryptography, containers, distributed datastores, and scale-out processing frameworks.
Preferred location: London or Luxembourg, but other major AWS EMEA office locations considered (Munich, Berlin, Paris, Hague, Madrid)
· Computer Science degree with 7+ years of experience in software development, including design, implementation, debugging, and support
· Very strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Strong proficiency in developing objected-oriented software, with deep experience in one or more relevant languages (Java, C, C++, C#)
· Proven track record of delivering high quality software on time
· Possesses strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities in the face of ambiguity