Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides companies of all sizes with a web services platform in the cloud (“cloud computing”). With AWS you can requisition compute power, storage, and many other services – gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as your business demands them. AWS is the leading platform for designing and developing applications for the cloud and is growing rapidly with hundreds of thousands of companies worldwide on the platform.
AWS' growth is driving a rapid expansion of its world-wide sales team and the need for an experienced Salesforce.com Administrator to be the primary point of contact for EMEA AWS business groups who require configuration, maintenance, administration, data management, reporting, documentation, and training within our Salesforce.com environment. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements, processes, and build workable solutions in Salesforce.com.
The EMEA Salesforce.com Admin will proactively engage and support our internal customer needs, their business, and ensure we are delivering high quality solutions. Salesforce.com Admins manage all CRM configuration globally, maintain existing features/products for the business, and partner with stakeholders to design and implement new global initiatives, and drive global quality improvement processes. The EMEA Salesforce.com Admins will need to run independently as well as partner with global stakeholders for requirement gathering, configuration consulting, and implementation of new projects. The successful candidate must have a strong Salesforce technical skillset, prioritize multiple work streams, communicate with global partners, execute in a fast paced environment, and be eager to learn.
This critical position will be located in London and work very closely with the team in Seattle, Washington (Amazon Headquarters).
· Manage Salesforce.com CRM with a focus on the EMEA region application including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution to technical challenges and business support issues.
· Hands on configuration of all new and existing Salesforce.com features including user management, roles/profiles, security, custom objects, new page layouts, custom fields, formula fields, validations, workflows, Wave, Skuid, and other 3rd party applications.
· Develop and train local and global admin resources.
· Partner with global business stakeholders to proactively identify, drive, and build improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that solve EMEA and AWS Business needs.
· Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, and success tracking.
· Establish, manage, and continuously improve the EMEA AWS Salesforce program for the business.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Salesforce.com Admin experience and configuration of 300+ users
· Experience working with global teams
· Certified Salesforce.com Salesforce Administrator (ADM-201) or other equivalent qualification
· Solid understanding of and detailed experience working with enterprise level Salesforce.com instance.
· In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce.com CRM application coupled with good understanding of standard business processes (Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.)
· Strong business analysis and functional understanding, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users.
· High attention to detail
· Excellent verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.