Amazon Web Services provides a highly reliable, scalable, low-cost infrastructure platform in the cloud that powers hundreds of thousands of businesses in 190 countries around the world. Low cost. Instant Elasticity. Open & Flexible. Secure.
We are currently searching for a multi-lingual Trainer (with English, Polish and one other major European language skill ideally).
To meet the growing demand for AWS Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you have previous experience delivering sales and technology training and can communicate these concepts to audiences at different stages in a customer's journey, we'd like to speak with you.
Here's your chance to work as a Partner Trainer within an organization which has high visibility and significant customer impact. The successful candidate is an experienced sales & technology instructor, ideally with hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services and/or in-depth knowledge of distributed computing concepts and technologies (i.e. Cloud).
In this role, you will deliver training content to AWS partner organizations to help drive adoption and usage of AWS infrastructure services. You'll have an opportunity to combine a passion for teaching and enthusiasm for technology, to drive learning and establish positive customer relationships. You will have excellent communication skills as well as proven technology and business training experience.
· Deliver training courses which incorporate AWS's vision, mission and technology with AWS business development methodologies to partners
· Deliver instructor-led classroom training to end-user customers and partners on a regular schedule.
· Conduct partner training using a variety of instructional techniques and delivery methods, including classroom-based learning and virtual learning
· Create an engaging learner experience in each training class with various training strategies
· Work with key vendors and internal stakeholders to ensure accurate, effective training content.
· Assist in the delivery of Train-the-Trainer program (when required) for our Authorized Training Center partners and Contractors.
· Mentor and train internal and external authorized trainers as part of a train the trainer program
· Provide content and class feedback to course developers to raise bar on curriculum quality
Ideal candidate profile
· Versatility in communicating to both business and technical personnel involved in Cloud Computing purchasing, adoption and implementation decisions
· 8 to 10 years working for a technology company in either a business or technology role
· Previous experience managing technical or systems implementations
· Technical degree (Computer Science) or relevant work experience
· Recent experience architecting, deploying, selling or operating cloud systems
· Strong understanding of Cloud and Distributed computing concepts. Ability to translate this knowledge to AWS Services
· Experience conducting classroom training for related cloud technology products and services
· Excellent oral presentation skills, interpersonal communication, and writing skills.
· A strong “stage presence” and ability to engage and manage a classroom of adult learners.
· Self-sufficient, self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects.
· Ability to travel throughout EMEA. Travel up to 70%
· Ability to communicate fluently in English