Note: This position is a 2 year contract and candidates will have the opportunity to convert to full time based on performance.
At Amazon.com, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS, customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients. Since 2006 AWS is the leader in the global IaaS cloud computing space and is continually growing. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS globally? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process oriented data driven senior recruiting leader that loves to dive deep to fix complex operational challenges allowing for greater scalability and global impact?
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a talented, customer-focused Technical Recruiter to identify and assess top technical talent for the AWS Infrastructure business in Korea. The recruiter will partner closely with the recruiting manager and hiring managers to provide guidance on addressable talent pools and market conditions, create customized sourcing strategies, build pipelines, and source top candidates for complex technical roles.
The right candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at market research, candidate generation, client/account management, prioritization, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Build and maintain network of potential Infrastructure candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
· Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
· Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
Ideal candidate profile
· 6 years + solid track record/experience in corporate and/or search firm progressive recruiting experience, with experience in hi-tech industry preferred
· Experience in building talent pipeline and utilizing a variety of sourcing tools
· Strong customer focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· CRM/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
· MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint