To meet the growing demand for Amazon Web Services around the globe, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people.
We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our AWS Academy team.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AWS Academy instructor accreditation process and providing technical support for the AWS Academy program in EMEA. You will have excellent organizational, technical and communication skills and proven experience in the IT and/or Academic sectors. To be successful in this position, you must be highly organized, creative and a self-starter who is able to think big, execute flawlessly and stay focused on the details.
· Manage the full end-to-end AWS Academy instructor accreditation process including relationship management, facilitating, tracking, reviewing and following-up on all elements of the instructor accreditation process through to completion
· Contribute towards ongoing streamlining and scaling of processes
· Review AWS Academy curricula to help ensure accuracy of learning content
· Develop questions for online knowledge assessments
· Establish impactful relationships with AWS Academy educators as the local support contact and mentor
· Educator community engagement and curator
· Ensure AWS Academy educators have access to all relevant AWS Academy resources and support
· Ensure AWS Academy courses are delivered in-line with program guidelines and maintain a high quality of execution at all levels and areas of the program
· Review AWS Academy student feedback and follow-up where required
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge across the AWS Academy educator community
· Deliver webinars to AWS Academy educators to provide curriculum and technology updates
· Monitor the AWS Academy educator forum and ensure questions are responded to within agreed SLAs
· Willingness to grow technical skill-set in line with AWS Academy curricula
· Ability and willingness to travel (local and international) – up to 25%