Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the Earth's most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Amazon Logistics is looking to hire a passionate, dynamic, analytical, technically skilled, innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Audit & Compliance Officer to cover the Midland region. This is a pivotal role in terms of ensuring Amazon achieves its growth plans whilst remaining compliant.
Please note - this role will require regular travel across the Midlands region and as such could be based from anyone of our Midlands based Delivery Stations, including; Banbury, Birmingham, Worcester, Northampton or Luton,
The successful candidate will be:
· Responsible for maintaining accurate records across our UK network ensuring Amazon standards are met at all times.
· Liaising with Amazon Logistics auditors to support the annual review process
· Responsible for conducting audits on third party contractors at regular intervals throughout the year, including spot check audits and pre-approval screening as required
· Responsible for setting next steps within agreed timelines and managing subsequent compliance and/or making recommendations for appropriate action
· Responsible for conducting both overt and covert investigations as required
· Provision of clear targets and remedial actions when standards fall below contractual criteria
· Responsible for assessing suppliers against the Amazon supplier code of conduct
· Monitoring suppliers' adherence to the contractual ‘driver' model (or the latest business operating model)
· Support for any external audit requirements e.g. Home Office Right to Work etc.