Here's your chance to join our Training & Certification team on a 12 month fixed contract either based in London, working in the highly visible role of ATP (Authorized Training Partner) Operations Program Manager. Reporting to the EMEA Head of T&C Operations, you will coordinate the day-to-day operations of our Authorized Training Partner team and manage the relationships with external Partners.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to take the initiative to complete complex tasks and reports quickly and autonomously with a high attention to detail. You are able to react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, switch gears at a moment's notice, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
The successful candidate will demonstrate hands-on experience in an operations environment with a proven track record of implementation of new processes, with a customer-focused and analytical approach and a passion for working collaboratively.
· Coordinate the on-boarding operations for new Authorized Training partners across EMEA, including setting up access to systems, submitting monthly performance data and supporting the ongoing relationship between AWS and ATPs.
· Manage inbound communications including Partner concerns and escalate when appropriate.
· Manage detailed monthly data reporting and forecasting of partner activities.
· Coordinate Legal documentation for new ATPs.
· Review class evaluations, and compile results for reporting.
· Provide ATPs with access and administration support for AWS tools and platforms.
· Maintain a high level of accuracy within various tracking and reporting tools and systems.
· Liaise with key stakeholders and counterparts in other GEOs when needed.
· Recent experience in a fast-paced, multinational company.
· Experience in Corporate Training with some understanding of certification, education programs and Authorized Training Partners
· Previous experience with CRM software (e.g Salesforce)
· Experience using data and reporting tools such as Python, SQL, Tableau etc.
· Multiple languages is considered a bonus
· Minimum of three (3) years of experience managing corporate partnerships
· Superior planning, time management, communication and organizational skills are required
· High attention to detail & enjoys working with lots of data
· Experience in following legal and finance processes related to a training engagements, such as contract and NDA issuance and signature.
· Deliver fast results in a deadline-driven environment
· Proven track record of managing multi-faceted projects with the ability to deliver successfully to completion.
· Fluent written and spoken English.