In this role associates are required to understand different operational techniques and have high level of attention to detail. Accuracy of processing is of utmost importance followed by speed. He/she should consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations & understands how the business operates and suggests changes to improve the process. This role would report to the Team Lead or the Operations Manager.
· Meets and/or exceeds the set productivity and accuracy targets.
· Participate in ad-hoc operational projects and audits
· Understand operational goals, vision, charter and process steps
· Execute on assigned project components of specific audit processes
· 24/7/365 availability, including willingness to work on weekends, and outside of the "standard" work day
Follow SOPs as prescribed and provide inputs to improve the process.
· Has Exposure to MS office
· Proficient in Internet navigation and keyboard typing skills
· Has problem solving skills and attention to details
· Has statistical knowledge on averages, trend, outliers, charting, etc. would be an advantage
· Ability to work independently and think ‘out of the box’
· Should be able to ‘dive deep’ and identify the root cause of the issues and get them fixed by coordinating with different teams.
· Any UG Degree (JP Lang specialists will require N4 level cert.)
· Proficient in Internet navigation
· Has problem solving skills and attention to detail.
· Has good written and oral communication skills
· Meets and/or exceeds productivity and accuracy targets for assigned audit/quality processes
· Drive process/system improvements basis ongoing trends/gaps identified
· Carries out tactical issue based communications with internal teams
· To receive security clearance all candidates must undergo a background check.
· Proficiency in computer applications and a flair for browsing the internet