Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history with Amazon’s legal department.
We are looking for a talented attorney for an Associate Corporate Counsel position supporting our Amazon Live and Video Shopping Experience content and product teams. Help create the future of product-focused digital entertainment with shoppable video content that entertains, informs and delights our customers.
· Structuring, drafting, and negotiating talent agreements, licensing deals, influencer contracts, and other commercial transactions.
· Supporting production and content matters, including evaluating rights issues, advising on clearance matters, and reviewing marketing, promotion and publicity content.
· Working closely with internal stakeholders to update guidance and policies and drive contract simplification efforts.
Every day across the world we develop the ideas, the services, and the products that make life easier for tens of millions of customers and make good things happen faster. Amazon is a place of invention and progressive thinking. Come join us.
· Some experience with user-generated content and providing pre-broadcast counseling or production legal services for internet broadcast productions.
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines.
· Ability to work independently while being able to contribute successfully to cross-functional teams.
· Team player and consensus builder who can effectively collaborate and build relationships with attorneys and business leaders throughout the organization.
· Strong analytical and communication skills.
· Common sense, good judgment and a sense of humor.
· Some ability to travel as needed.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Strong academic credentials including a J.D. degree and membership in one state bar is required
· 2+ years of legal experience as a transactional legal counsel