Work hard. Have fun. Make history. This is our motto. Ever since Amazon opened its virtual doors, it has been the aim to become the most customer-centric company in the world. How is this achieved? By having people like you who make sure that customers can find and buy everything they want online – at great prices and convenience. Come and experience a company that reinvents itself every day and immerse yourself in an environment that is fast-paced, expanding and continuously inventing new efficiencies to offer great opportunities for our customers and for you!
Amazon is looking for bright and ambitious individuals to build their career within its Amazon Pay team. You will join us as an Associate Channel Partner Intern.
Amazon Pay & Channel Partner Management
Amazon Pay provides consumers and merchants the simple and trusted way to pay and get paid online through multiple access channels. Amazon Pay allows more than 300 Million Amazon buyers to login and pay securely on a merchant's website, using their payment and address information stored in Amazon account. The Channel Partner Management team is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with key eCommerce players in UK with the goal to acquire new business, maximize revenue and drive usage of Amazon Pay. . The team creates innovative ways to drive penetration across new and established verticals and supports internal stakeholders in Sales, Product, Customer Support, Engineering, etc in achieving their goals. The Associate Channel Partner Intern will play a key role in shaping the future of the Amazon Pay in UK.
What is the Role?
Working within one of the fastest growing areas of Amazon you will have the opportunity to partner with high eCommerce platforms and Web Agencies across a variety of different categories with a view to helping grow their business.
· Understand partner, agency and merchant needs and earn their trust to show how collaborating with Amazon will drive customers to them.
· Improve internal business processes, tools, structures, etc to drive growth/continuous improvement.
Operating in a fast-moving and challenging environment, Amazon's high performance bar requires that you are self-motivated and target driven, able to work autonomously and take full control and responsibility for achieving the goals.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Build and maintain a strong commercial relationship with key platforms and agencies.
· Develop a deep understanding of the current functionality of Amazon Pay to find and execute new opportunities.
· Run communication campaigns with existing partners to educate them on Amazon Pay's value proposition.
· Perform reporting and analysis on partners to highlight areas of opportunity for Amazon Pay.
Communication & Reporting
· Be accountable for providing information on Salesforce.com and other reporting systems.
Ideal candidate profile
- Currently enrolled in an educational program at bachelor or master level which includes a 6 or 12 month internship (you would be expected to go back to university following your internship)
- Analytical approach to problem solving and a track record of driving results through continuous improvement
- Demonstrable negotiation skills and influencing abilities
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Excel
- Flexible to adapt to changing priorities