Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) offers the full set of features that enable businesses to embark on new challenges while minimizing the risks inherent in traditional fulfillment processes. Whether it’s working with suppliers to create shipments, fulfilling orders for Customers around the globe, or finding ways to maximize profits, our fully automated systems are integrated across the supply chain, remove the complexity of fulfillment, and enable Sellers to double down on what matters: The Customer Experience. The Seller Outreach team leads proactive consultation for FBA Sellers to eliminate inventory defects. The Seller Outreach team works in collaboration with the Defect Management team to build innovative solutions that help us identify, resolve and prevent defects during our fulfillment processes.
Position Description: Associate Advisor
Associate Advisors (AA’s) are the most knowledgeable frontline subject matter experts in FBA Support Operations. They are empowered to coach and develop frontline associate in maneuvering through difficult Seller situations they encounter during investigations. They provide constructive feedback for associate growth, and assist with Seller escalated concerns. To control the quality of seller outreach, they review tickets to resolver teams for accuracy and completeness, with focus on accuracy resolution and communication of resolution. Additionally, they provide cross functional training as needed.
Key Responsibilities Includes:
· Deal with escalated cases from the team. When seller request to speak with the next level of support, AA’s need to ensure they are fully educated on the seller situation, and then make arrangements to speak directly to the Seller, or Seller Account Manager.
· Join weekly Production and QA meetings to provide immediate input on Associate progress.
· Support training and mentoring, attend shadow sessions.
· Take quality check and coaching as requested via team manager.
· SOP, work related documents modifications. AA’s are responsible for submitting needed changes, which includes creation of the SIM, involvement and feedback in change discussion, and provision of verbiage updates.
· Additional tasks as assigned by direct manager.
· Prepare audit sampling, execute auditing and deliver findings to Associates, and Operations.
· Ability to recognize patterns and trends in Seller behavior that result in violations of Amazon policies and procedures.
· Must be able to audit in a professional, ethical, and objective manner using and interpreting applicable standards or requirements, with an awareness of potential legal and financial ramifications
· Work actively with leadership and QA specialist to develop methods and process for improving FBA Quality Metrics
· Strong decision making abilities.
· Ability to identify and articulate issues, translate them into business requirements and escalate issues appropriately
Demonstrated ability to lead and influence work of others
· Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
· Data driven and quantitative mentality with an ability to back up ideas with facts or examples
· Committed seller advocate, drive process & tool improvements
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
· Experience with basic SQL is a plus
· 2+ years experience with Ops team
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Process improvement experience
· Strong attention to detail, with proven analytical, deep dive, and problem solving skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
· Exceptional customer obsession with a passion for working backwards from the needs of field