Description de l'offre
Location: Cambridge, UK
Compensation: Competitive Salary and benefits package
Interested in Amazon Alexa? We're building the speech and language solutions behind Amazon Echo and other Amazon products and services. Come join us!
Amazon is looking for a passionate, talented, and inventive Machine Learning Scientist to help build industry-leading Speech and Language technology. Our mission is to push the core Deep Learning technology in multi-language Text-to-Speech in order to provide the best-possible experience for our customers.
As Machine Learning Scientist, you will work with talented peers to develop novel algorithms and modeling techniques to advance the state of the art in spoken language understanding. Your work will directly impact our customers in the form of novel products and services that make use of Alexa and AWS. You will leverage Amazon's heterogeneous data sources and large-scale computing resources to accelerate advances in Tex-to-Speech. You will mentor junior scientists, create and drive new initiatives.
As part of our Research team, you will be responsible for research in speech synthesis, providing analysis using mathematical modeling tools to answer important questions, designing system architectures, utilizing code (Python, C/C++) and existing tools for modeling or prototyping, effective communication with management as well as with colleagues from Computer Science and Business backgrounds. You will be involved in projects from conception to deployment, taking part in the complete project lifecycle.
· MSc. degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Signal Processing or related technical fields.
· PhD degree or 5+ years of industrial experience in those fields.
· Strong research methodology
· Proven track record of achievements in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence or Speech Processing
· Knowledge of C/C++
· Proficiency in at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Hadoop, Hive, etc)
· Strong fundamentals in problem solving, algorithm design and complexity analysis.
· Fundamentals in object-oriented design and data structures.
· Strong personal interest in learning, researching, and creating new technologies with high commercial impact.